Aspire Odyssey Kit
Presenting Odyssey kit from Aspire. Aspire once again come up with a design that anyone can tell from its competitors'. Targeting at a high-end design, the metal look brings out the elegance in this kit. An Odyssey Kit includes:
- A Pegasus Mod
- A Triton Tank
- A Temperature-Control Replacement Coil for Triton Tanks
The Pegasus mod takes one 18650 battery. Although it seems inadequate to only go up to 70W, a Pegasus outputs solid wattage to power vaporization in the Triton tank. Its temp control feature is an add-on to this versatile gear, giving users another perspective to feel their wicking tool. Another twist of this mod is its gravity-sensing screen which adjust itself for ease of looking at screens.
By pairing with this nice-looking mod, Triton tanks finally finds its way to the best matches. Before Pegasus's debut, Triton tanks have scared some aesthetes in vaping away, who question the feasibility of pairing a metal and elegant-shaped tank with paint-coated mods like iStick. Now is the moment to witness this combination.
- Single 18650 Temperature Control/VW mod
- Resistance: 0.1 – 5.0 ohms
- Output wattage: 1 – 70 watts
- Output voltage: 1V – 8V
- Temp control range: 200° - 600° F
- 12-second shutoff
- Automatic resistance-based switching between TC and W mode.
- Micro USB charging with passthrough
- 0.86in OLED display
- 73.5mm x 22.5mm
- Stainless steel construction
- Pyrex tank with 3.5ml capacity
- 0.3Ω Stainless Steel Coils: 45-55 watts
- 0.4Ω Stainless Steel Coils: 25-30 watts
- 0.15Ω Nickel Coils: Recommended 460° - 520° F