Note: this product is a clone.
The Twisted Messes Squared RDA (Twisted Messes v2) is the latest rebuildable dripping atomizer from the popular builder, and this one looks much better than the original. A few gripes people had with the original version have been resolved, like the loose o-rings and the airflow control ring that spun endlessly. The biggest changes on the Twisted Messes Squared RDA are one the build deck itself. It’s a 2 post design, or you could call it a 2 block design, with 2 very large holes on each block to attach any crazy build you can imagine.
Another this the Twisted Messes Squared RDA isn’t shy on and that is airflow, it has 3 large square airflow holes on each side and you’ll even find that he hasn’t forgotten about the single coilers out there too. If you want a cloud chasing RDA then this is the one to get!
- 510 threading connection
- Split post design allowing coil installation into the center, far sides or via the standard method
- Negative post milled into the deck
- Four individual 2.8mm post holes
- 5.5mm juice well
- Stainless Steel construction throughout the RDA (except contact pin)
- Three 3 x 3mm adjustable square air-holes, with a single coil airflow option on the inner barrel (smallest option is one air-hole open, in both single and dual mode)
- Diameter: 22mm