Eleaf iStick 60W TC Box Mod
This is a temperature control device that can use both nickel and titanium. Eleaf seem to be moving away from built in batteries so you’ll be able to use a single 18650 battery in this one which can be charged via the USB port on the bottom. The wattage range is 1 watt to 60 watts and it has a spring loaded 510 pin.
- 18650 battery Not included (rechargeable by USB micro)
- Variable W: 1W – 60W
- Temperature control: 100-315°C / 200-600°F
- Supports resistance: 0.15-3.5ohm in VW mode, and 0.05-1ohm in TC mode
- OLED screen
- 510 thread steel with spring loaded center pin
- Stealth mode: optional off screen
- Alarm function and temperature protection
- Cutoff protection within 10 seconds
- Short circuit protection in the atomizer. The display will show “Atomizer short”
- Low load protection: When the battery is below 3.3 V the display shows “Lock”
- USB charging, supports passthrough mode so you can use it while charging
vapefalcon.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.