Loaded with power, the Encom Snow Leopard 150W TX Mod is a great looking new device from Encom. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it provides up to 150W of output with temperature control – firing as low as 0.05 ohms. The Encom Snow Leopard Mod includes a lightweight, ergonomic zinc alloy body, and the battery cover acts as a detachable shell, with numerous colors available to customize the look. It also includes OLED screen, USB charging and spring-loaded 510.
- Variable wattage: 5 – 150W
- Variable voltage: 6.2 – 8.4V
- Temperature control: 212 – 662℉ / 100 – 350℃
- Atomizer resistance: 0.05 – 2.5Ω
- Lightweight zinc alloy body
- Detachable battery cover / shell, numerous color options
- OLED screen
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)
vapefalcon.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.