Vaporesso is marching into a new phase of ceramic technology. This time it is neither kanthal or nickel, but stainless steel.
There's a reason why SS316 will become the next phase of temperature control technology. The traditional material used in TC technology is often nickel, a kind of metal whose resistance changes as it heats up. The electrical board then detects the current and show it on the screen of the mod. SS316, a specific type of stainless steel, seems to be a better material in major manufacturers' eyes.
The Gemini SS316 cCell coil tank will combine stainless steel temp control technology and ceramic technology by embedding SS316 wire in ceramic material. This core technology is a little bit oversimplified here but it definitely worths checking out.
- 3.0mL Tank Capacity
- Pyrex Glass Tank
- Dimensions: 22.5*65mm
- Eliquid Flow Control
- Adjustable Bottom Airflow Structure
- Adjustable Top Airflow Structure
- Convenient Top Fill
- cCell SS316 Coils Compatible With TC & Wattage Modes
- Gold Plated 510 Pin
- Two Types of Coil Resistance: 0.5ohm and 0.8ohm
- 1 x Gemini Sub Ohm Tank by Vaporesso (0.5Ω cCell Ceramic Coil Pre-Installed)
- 1 x 0.8Ω cCell Ceramic Coil
- 1 x Delrin Wide Bore Drip Tip
- 1 x Spare Pyrex Glass
- 1 x User Card