Kanger TOPBOX Mini Starter Kit (SUBOX Mini Pro)
The TOPBOX Mini Starter Kit is the upgraded version of the mega popular SUBOX Mini Starter Kit. The TOPBOX Mini Kit is the perfect starter kit for vapers looking for a sub-ohm and cloud producing experience without destroying the wallet. The TOPBOX Mini Starter Kit caters to both advanced and new users with the all new temperature control and top-fill features.
The KBOX Mini TC 75W Mod can fire up to 75W and now supports temperature control with nickel, titanium, stainless, and Ni-Chrome wire. The KBOX Mini TC 75W Mod requires (1) high amp 18650 battery and has a magnetized battery cover for easy and convenient access.
The TOPTANK Mini is the upgraded version of the ever popular Subtank Mini. The TOPTANK Mini can offers a top-fill option for easy e-liquid refills. The TOPTANK Mini also now supports the new SSOCC atomizer heads which allows for more airflow, vapor, and flavor. The Kanger Mini RBA Plus Deck is also included for advanced users who like to build their own coils.
KBOX Mini TC 75W Mod
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 1-1/2" x 7/8"
- Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage output: 7-75W
- Temperature Control : Ni / Ti / SS / Ni-chrome
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 300C / 200 - 600F
- Minimum Resistance: 0.1 ohm
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery
- Display Screen
- Micro USB Port
- Magnet battery cover for easy battery access
- 10 second cut off safety feature
- Short circuit protection
- Open circuit protection
- Low battery warning
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" x 7/8" (Including Tip and Threads)
- 22mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 4.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- New Top Fill Feature
- Glass Tank
- Adjustable Airflow Valve
- Compatible with the new SSOCC Atomizer Heads
- (3) SSOCC Atomizer Heads Included
- Mini RBA Plus Deck Included
- 510 Drip tip compatible
vapefalcon.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.