The Minikin V2 has returned with the great and the newest version 2 update! The Minikin 2 fires up to 180w and utilizies one of the most advanced chips, the GX-180-HT chip.
The Minikin II has newly updated firmware which displays vaping data on a user friendly touchscreen. The following information can be found on the LED display: charge of each battery inside the mod, the ohms/resistance of the atomizer, 18650 battery voltage being pulled, a meter for puffs, the length of each puff, and the precise firing mode you are currently in.
The Minikin V2 mod the go to mod.
- Accommodates 2 x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
- Touch screen type: Capacitive
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
- Max output voltage: 7.5 volts
- Peek output current: 45 amps
- Charging parameters: DC 5V/1A
- Output power range: 5.0 - 180.0 watts
- Output power range (TC Mode): 5.0 - 120.0 watts
- Temperature control range: 212° - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Upgradeable firmware