Uwell Nunchaku II 100W Mod + Nunchaku II Sub-Ohm Tank
This advanced Uwell kit features a 6-axis MEMS sensor for an innovative operating experience. Tilt and hold your device in different directions to change wattage and choose user modes.
The Uwell Nunchaku II Kit is a sophisticated vaping platform that features a high-quality stainless steel and polycarbonate body construction, multiple battery compatibility, and high-wattage output capabilities.
The advanced 6-axis MEMS sensor allows the user to change the wattage and user modes of the Nunchaku II Mod by tilting and holding the device in different directions. The smart Uwell BEIN chipset powers this capability.
This device is powered by a single 18650, 20700, or 21700 battery (NOT INCLUDED).
The Nunchaku II Sub-Ohm Tank features a 5mL maximum e-juice capacity, a twist-off top cap design, and a silicone check valve to make e-liquid filling easier and cleaner. The Nunchaku II Sub-Ohm Tank is compatible with the Nunchaku UN2 Coils.
Features and Specifications:
Nunchaku II 100W Mod:
- BEIN advanced chipset
- Dimensions: 100mm x 29.9mm
- Powered by a single 18650/20700/21700 battery
- Wattage output range: 5-100W
- Voltage output range (VW): 0.1ohm-3.0ohm
- Voltage output range (TC): 0.1ohm-1.0ohm
- Stainless steel and polycarbonate construction
- OLED display screen
- Directional shake operation with 6-axis MEMS sensor
- Threaded battery cap
- Micro USB chargeable
Nunchaku II Sub-Ohm Tank:
- 29mm base diameter
- 5mL maximum e-juice capacity
- Stainless steel and pyrex-reinforced glass construction
- Quarter-turn top cap design
- Compatible with the Nunchaku UN2 Coils
- Dual slotted bottom airflow control
- 1 x NUNCHAKU II 100W Mod
- 1 x NUNCHAKU II Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 x UN2 Meshed-H 0.2Ω Coil (pre-installed)
- 1 x UN2 Meshed-H 0.14Ω Coil
- 1 x Spare Glass Tube
- 1 x Pack of O-rings
- 1 x Batteries Sleeves
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual